We do more than JUST take you diving
we don’t just plan dives, we plan experiences
We are a boutique dive center, which means we like to spoil our guests. Here are some of the little things that we do to make diving with us special.
We’ll Personally Pick You Up
Before you even hop in the water, we’re providing the best service possible. If you find out where the nearest dock is to your location and let us know, one of our dive boats can come pick you up from that dock with your equipment all set up and ready to go.
Included Rental Equipment
Like-new equipment just for you during your whole trip, including:
- BCD with integrated weights
- Regulator and octo (sanitized after every guest)
- Wetsuit (sanitized after every guest)
- Dive computers available on request at no extra cost
On the Boat
- A dry fluffy towel waiting for you in the boat after your dive
- Cozy, fleece-lined dive jackets for those more inclement days or for those who get cold easily
- Fresh fruit to take care of the salty taste and any “dry mouth” after each dive
- Hard candy to help with those inevitable equalization issues
- We even keep “scrunchies” on the boats for those bad hair days!
At the Dive Center
- Steps built into the dock to make it easier to get on and off our boats
- Free high speed WiFi
- A complimentary cold beer or soft drink on your return to the shop after an amazing day of diving on our incredible reef
- Everything you could need for a perfect diving experience, including all the amenities featured below
Hot water showers for those post long-dive chills.
Fully functioning charge station with all major USB lead styles.
Completing a course during your stay? Our bright and airy indoor teaching area has you covered.
Personal Lockers for each guest secured with a padlock for your peace of mind.
Relax in our “hamaca’s matrimonial” on our spacious dock between dives.
Individual lockers for all your dive gear and somewhere to hang everything.
Brand New Coltri compressor, fully serviced and maintained.
Our fully tooled up maintenance area has every tool needed to maintain and fix any little problems that may arise.
Interested in visiting Roatan?
Let us know about your trip or ask a question to learn more!